What Made the Canon Pixma MP560 the Top Printer for January 2010February 12, 2010 No Comments
The Canon Pixma MP560 was recently named as the top printer for January 2010 by Printer Comparison website. Why did this particular model made it to the top? See for yourself:
- The Canon Pixma MP560 has wireless connectivity and auto-duplexing features.
- It is the first model in the Pixma series to print directly from USB-connected external drives.
- It allows users to print up to 8×11 sizes with superb print quality.
- The MP560 comes with the Auto Photo Fix II feature that allows users to adjust and correct the images before printing.
- You can do Print Preview on the 2.0-inch LCD.
- The MP560 comes with the Dual Color Gamut Processing Technology that maintains the colors and resolution of the original copy.
- It has Auto Scan 2 feature that scans the original document precisely and accurately and saves the image as it is (no changes between the scanned copy or printout and the original copy).
If you want to see how the Canon Pixma MP560 looks and works, click here to view the demo video.
Fatal error: Call to undefined function wp_related_posts() in /home/content/t/o/n/tonerboss/html/wp-content/themes/mymag/single.php on line 24