Celebrate National Chocolate Ice Cream Day – Take 10% Off Your Order or Get a Baskin Robbins Card Worth 10% of Your OrderJune 4, 2012 No Comments
Everybody loves ice cream! Who doesn’t? This frozen dessert made from milk and cream is no doubt one of our favorite desserts. No one can beat the delectable taste only ice creams can bring, be it vanilla, strawberry, butter pecan flavor or that irresistible chocolate flavor. In fact, over ninety percent of the people in the United States enjoy eating this cold stuff–such is the love of ice creams among Americans. To prove this, the US even has its own holiday dedicated to chocolate-flavored ice cream, the National Chocolate Ice Cream Day, which we are about to celebrate this coming Thursday.
And if you love chocolate ice cream as much as we do, you might be interested in knowing some of these fun facts about your favorite dessert, that you can share this coming National Chocolate Ice Cream Day:
- According to legend, Nero, the Roman Emperor, used to send his slaves hurrying to the mountains to collect snow and ice in order to make flavored ices during the first century.
- Didn’t you know that Americans enjoys an average of 48 pints of ice cream per person every year more than any other country?
- It takes 50 licks to finish one scoop of ice cream.
- It takes 12 lbs. of milk to make just one gallon of ice cream.
- One of the major ingredient in ice cream is air. Without it, the stuff would be as hard as a rock.
- The biggest ice cream sundae in history was made in Alberta, Canada in 1988 and weighed in at over 24 tons.
And to bring more fun this coming National Chocolate Ice Cream Day, TonerBoss, the leading HP toners and printer cartridges specialist, is giving away Baskin Robbin‘s gift card worth 10% this week on orders amounting $100 and up. Just use the coupon code BRCARD10 to avail this. Got sensitive teeth or prone to brain freeze? You can skip the ice cream and take 10% off your order $100 and up with coupon code ICECREAM10. Shop now and start saving before this offer ends Friday, June 8.