Drum Replacement Procedures for Brother DR-400, Brother DR-510 and Brother DR-350February 3, 2014 No Comments
Brother laser printers are known to be engineered and manufactured having separate drum cartridges and laser toner cartridges. For today’s article, we’re going to give the drum replacement procedures for the three common Brother laser drum units that are sold in the market, the Brother DR400 (DR-400) Black Laser Drum Cartridge, Brother DR510 (DR-510) Black Laser Drum Cartridge and Brother DR350 (DR-350) Black Laser Drum Cartridge.
To see if you’re printer is using one of these drum cartridges, refer below:
The Brother DR400 (DR-400) Black Laser Drum Cartridge is compatible to Brother laser printers: HL-1230, HL-1240, HL-1250, HL-1270N, HL-1435, HL-1440, HL-1450, HL-1470N; Laser Digital Copier/Printer DCP 1200, 1400; IntelliFAX 4100, 4750, 4750e, 5750, 5750e; Multi-Function Center MFC 8300, 8500, 8600, 8700, 9600, 9700, 9800 and MFC-P 2500.
Brother DR510 (DR-510) Black Laser Drum Cartridge replaces drum units on Brother laser printers: HL 5130, 5140, 5150D, 5150DLT, 5170DN, 5170DNLT; Multi-Function Center MFC 8220, 8440, 8840D, 8840DN; Digital Copier/Printer plus Color Scanner DCP 8040 and 8045D.
Lastly, the Brother DR350 (DR-350) Black Laser Drum Cartridge is compatible to Brother alser printers: Brother Laser Printer HL 2040, 2070N; Multi-Function Center MFC 7220, 7225, 7420, 7820N Laser Digital Copier/Printer DCP 7020; FAX2820 and 2920.
To replace the drum cartridges in these printer, follow these steps:
- Step 1 - Open the front cover or access door of your Brother laser printer.
- Step 2 – Take out the drum cartridge from the laser printer.
- Step 3 – Unpack the new Brother drum unit.
- Step 4 – Slide it into the laser printer until you hear a certain click to make sure it is locked in place. Then install the laser toner cartridge. You will also hear a certain click if you have properly installed the laser toner cartridge.
Once your done installing the new drum unit inside the laser printer, proceed to these procedures to complete the replacement of your Brother laser drum cartridges.
- Step 1 – After replacing the drum unit, with the front cover open, press “Clear”.
- Step 2 – The display will show: REPLACE DRUM? 1. YES 2. NO.
- Step 3 – Press: 1. YES
- Step 4 – The display will show “Accepted':
- Step 5 – Close the front cover.
If you happen to be looking for compatible Brother laser toners and Brother drum cartridges especially, Brother DR400 (DR-400) Black Laser Drum Cartridge, Brother DR510 (DR-510) Black Laser Drum Cartridge and Brother DR350 (DR-350) Black Laser Drum Cartridge. Tonerboss offers a great selection of Brother toners and drum cartridges. Whether you are looking for compatible or OEM cartridges or black and color cartridges for your Brother printers, Tonerboss got it covered. We highly recommend our compatible cartridges as they are professionally built, guaranteed to match OEM cartridge performance and, of course, quite affordable.
Fatal error: Call to undefined function wp_related_posts() in /home/content/t/o/n/tonerboss/html/wp-content/themes/mymag/single.php on line 24