Epson Enhances its Mobile Printing Solution, Epson ConnectSeptember 17, 2012 No Comments
Last week, September 6, Epson, the electronics manufacturing company also known for being one of the major manufacturers of inkjet printers, announced an upgrade of its Epson Connect mobile printing solution. The Epson Connect is a free mobile printing application developed by Epson itself to allow its printer users to print wirelessly from their mobile computing devices such as iPhone, iPod touch, smartphones and tablet PCs.
The Epson Connect includes mobile printing features such as:
- Epson Email Print - it send documents and images to Epson printer’s unique e-mail address for users to easily print from any e-mail enabled mobile devices.
- Epson iPrintMobile App - enable users to print Microsoft Office documents, web pages, photographs and PDF files virtually from anywhere. Users can also scan and save any files from Epson Printer before sending it as an e-mail. This is a free downloadable app from Apple App Store or Google Play.
- Epson Remote Print - allows remote printing from a computer to an Epson email-enabled printer anywhere in the world by using Windows application except Microsoft Office.
The enhanced Epson Connect in the meanwhile added these following functions:
- Epson Security Feature – is an optional security feature the ability to reduce unwanted prints and eliminate spams. The “Approve Sender’s List”, meanwhile, enable its users to choose specific e-mail addresses or domains that are allowed and are given access to print unattended to the printer’s e-mail address
- Apple AirPrint - can print photos, documents, e-mails and web pages from Apple mobile devices such as iPad, iPod and iPhones wirelessly.
- Google CloudPrint - can print from any smartphone or tablet PCs with Gmail™ or Google Docs account and other supported applications.
“Mobile devices have revolutionized the way we communicate, share information and do business today, and now EPSON Connect is changing the way we print through its simple and powerful remote capabilities,” said Colin Donahue, Director of Business Imaging, Epson America, Inc. “With EPSON Connect, home and business users can save valuable time, increase productivity, and share personal photos or business documents anywhere, anytime.”
Sources: Epson iPressRoom
At TonerBoss, we offer an extensive selection of quality remanufactured Epson inkjet cartridges. Our Epson inks are quality-tested at our own in house facility to ensure that it matches original Epson inkjet cartridges and meet the highest industry standards in print quality and performance. All our Epson printer supplies can produce that kind of sharp, clear vibrant colors that printer users want. 100% satisfaction guaranteed.
Legal Disclaimer: All trademarks that appear on this site are the property of their respective owners, who may or may not be affiliated with, connected to, or sponsored by http://www.tonerboss.com.
Fatal error: Call to undefined function wp_related_posts() in /home/content/t/o/n/tonerboss/html/wp-content/themes/mymag/single.php on line 24