Featured Printer of the Week: Canon imageCLASS MF3010September 30, 2013 No Comments
For this week’s featured printer, we’re going to introduce you the Canon imageCLASS MF3010 black-and-white multifunction printer. The Canon imageCLASS MF3010 is designed as an ultra-compact and easy-to-use all-in-one laser printer that produces high-quality black and white prints, copies and color scans. It prints and copies up to 19 pages per minute for letter-sized output and offers paper handling of up to 150 pages. It has a printing resolution of 1200 x 600 dpi that delivers high-quality printouts perfect for business reports and business materials.
The Canon imageCLASS MF3010 features includes: (1) printing and copying speeds in black & white at up to 19 ppm (pages per minute), (2) quick first print that delivers first print time of approximately 8 seconds, (3) advanced print modes which include Watermark, Toner Saver, Poster and Page Composer, (4) provides up to 9600 dpi (interpolated) color scanning quality, (5) 150-sheet front-loading paper cassette, (6) ID Card Copy: easily create copies of your identification cards or other small documents and (7) single cartridge system for cost-efficient supplies replenishment.
Product Details / Printer Specification (Source: Canon-USA):
- Printing Method: Monochrome Laser
- Print Speed (up to): Black: Up to 19 ppm (letter)
- First Print Time: 7.7 seconds or less
- Print Resolution (Up to): Black: Up to 600 x 600 dpi
- Toner Compatibility (for Laser MFP): Cartridge 125 (Yield: 1,600 pages*) Single Cartridge System *Yield is based on ISO/IEC Standard
- Paper Sizes: Letter, Legal, A4, B5, A5, Statement, Executive
- Paper Compatibility: Plain Paper, Heavy Paper, Bond Paper, Label, Small Document, Envelopes (up to 10 – COM10, Monarch, ISO-C5, ISO-B5, DL)
- Printer Language: UFR II LT (Host-based)
- Print Modes: Poster, Booklet, Watermark, Toner Saver, Page Composer
- Print Memory: 64MB (Shared)
- Paper Weights: 16 to 43 lb. bond
- Output Tray Capacity: Approx. 100 sheets (facedown)
- OS Compatibility: Windows® 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista®, Windows XP/2000, Mac® OS X 10.4.9 & up
- Standard Interface: USB Device 2.0 Hi-Speed5
- Software Included: Canon Drivers, Document Management & OCR Software
- Dimension (W x D x H): 14.7″ (W) x 10.9″ (D) x 10.0″ (H)
- Weight: 16.8 lbs. (w/o cartridge)
- Warranty: 1 year limited exchange/carry-in warranty8 (Extended warranty available)
PCMag.com described the Canon imageCLASS MF3010 black-and-white multifunction printer as “a definitively personal MFP, limited to printing, scanning, and copying; connecting by USB only; and offering a maximum 150-sheet input capacity.” It has named a list of pros such as cheap, has a small size, fast prints and scans, and has a standalone copier.
The Canon imageCLASS MF3010 uses Canon toner cartridge, Canon 125 toner cartridge. TonerBoss, the reliable printer supplies online retailer, announced to offer Compatible Canon 3484B001AA (Canon 125) Black Laser Toner Cartridge ($25.99) which is produced to meet or exceed the performance of an OEM (original) Canon 3484B001AA at a far more reasonable price. Each toner cartridge is tested for print quality and durability before shipping them to you.
Fatal error: Call to undefined function wp_related_posts() in /home/content/t/o/n/tonerboss/html/wp-content/themes/mymag/single.php on line 24