Fuji Xerox Releases High-Speed Inkjet Printer with Smallest WidthSeptember 16, 2013 No Comments
On September 13, Fuji Xerox announced that launch of 1400 Inkjet Color Continuous Feed Printing System that prints at 100 meters per minute in full-color, duplex (equivalent to 1,312 pages of double-sided, 2-up A4 document). It was also announced that the installation of the new system will start in Japan and the Asia-Pacific region in September 2013. These new inkjet printers enables high-speed printing. Among printers with the equivalent output speed of 100 meters per minute, the width of 1400 Inkjet Color Continuous Feed Printing System is the world’s smallest, and its body is lightweight by employing a robust but light aluminum frame, enabling installation of the device on above-ground floor levels.
The Fuji Xerox new full-color, high-speed inkjet printer features the following:
- Smaller footprint realizing the world’s smallest width (in its class) of 8,200 millimeters by adopting a mid-infrared heater.
- Enables the device to be installed on above-ground floor levels by employing the light and robust aluminum frame, and distributing the weight load of the two inkjet units to the floor (less than 500 kilograms per square meter).
- The newly-developed controller— a high-speed raster image processor (RIP) accelerator— boosts the data conversion performance for variable printing to ensure the output speed of the printer engine.
- High resolution of 600 x 600 dots per inch and a stability mechanism for paper path3—the same as those in business form offset presses—allow clear characters and numbers, beautifully reproduced photographs, and sharp 2-dimension barcodes.
- The easy-to-operate touch panel enables users to intuitively understand the status of the printer, job queues and RIP progress, maximizing the operation efficiency.
- In industries including banking and finance, life insurance, securities and telecom, which need to issue documents such as account statements and invoices to individual customers, there is a growing need for high-volume printing in short lead time as well as for variable printing that personalizes each customer’s document, which would encourage consumers to make a purchase decision or boost response rates.
The product will be exhibited at the Japan Graphic Art Show 2013, held at Tokyo Big Sight from October 2 to 5.
Fatal error: Call to undefined function wp_related_posts() in /home/content/t/o/n/tonerboss/html/wp-content/themes/mymag/single.php on line 24