Steps in Installing HP 125A Toner Cartridges on Your HP LaserJet CP1518niNovember 21, 2012 1 Comment
The HP Color LaserJet CP1518ni Printer (CC378A) delivers up to 12 ppm (pages per minute) black printouts and 8 ppm colored printouts, and produce its first page out as fast as 31.5 seconds (color)/25.5 seconds (black). It offers a printing resolution of up to 600 x 600 dpi (dots per inch) and a monthly duty cycle of up to 30,000 pages.
And if you happen to own an HP Color LaserJet CP1518ni Printer at home or use one in your office, then here’s a guide on how you can install new toner cartridges (HP 125a toner cartridges) on your HP Color LaserJet CP1518ni:
TONERBOSS How-To-Video: Install Your HP 125A (CB540A, CB541A, CB542A, and CB543A) on Your HP Color LaserJet CP1518ni
- Step 1 - Remove all the shipping tabs or orange protective covers and pull the tab strip.
- Step 2 – Open the front panel and pull the cartridge tray towards you using the blue handle.
- Step 3 – Use the cartridge handle to install the toner cartridges. Take note of the correct order of toner cartridges by referring to the guide at the side of the cartridge tray.
- Step 4 – Push in the tray and firmly close the front panel.
- Step 5 – Allow proper time to initialize–the printer during this process will read the new toner cartridges and get them ready for use.
Note: If ever your printer showed error messages like “low on toner” or “no toner” after just installing the new cartridges, all you have to do is to replace the smart chip with a new one to reset the counter. These smart chips, you see, are the one responsible for reading the amount of toner in your cartridge and the one which sends the notification popping out in your screen every time your printer is soon to have an empty toner cartridges.
At TonerBoss.com, the HP toner cartridges specialist, we offer remanufactured HP125a toner cartridges (HP CB540A black toner cartridge, HP CB541A cyan toner cartridge, HP CB542A yellow toner cartridge and HP CB543A magenta toner cartridge) for only $130 as a set while $37 for each toner cartridges. We also sell OEM HP 125a toner cartridges for $73, saving you $4.99 compare to its MSRP of $77.99.
All products, compatible or remanufactured, are guaranteed to meet your printing requirements and satisfaction. Our 100% satisfaction guarantee is backed up by 1 year warranty on all compatible and replacement toners and inks for your HP printer. Plus, we offer free shipping on all orders $49 or more. While we offer $4.99 Flat-Rate UPS Ground shipping anywhere within the Continental U.S. and same day shipping if you order before 3 PM PST.