How to Install HP 305A Toner Cartridges in HP LaserJet Pro 400 M451dn PrinterOctober 4, 2012 No Comments
The HP LaserJet Pro 400 M451dn Printer is one of the units that belonged to the HP LaserJet Pro 400 Series, a line of laser printers developed by Hewlett Packard for working environments with high-volume printing needs and professional-quality output. Mostly used in business organization, the HP LaserJet PRo M451dn can seamlessly integrate into your network either through its built-in wireless connectivity or built-in Ethernet feature. Developed with HP ePrint technology, users literally have the capability of printing virtually from anywhere.
Along with its 21ppm printing speed and HP ImageREI 3600 resolution, the HP LaserJet Pro 400 M451dn printer can fit ideally in your office with 15.9 x 19.1 x 12.7 inch size. Also built with a convenient style, users can easily replace its toner cartridges with ease. And in this article, we’re going to show you how to install HP LaserJet Pro 400 M451dn’s HP toner cartridges, HP305A, to its toner tray minus the technical terms.
HP LaserJet Pro 400 M451dn Printer Toner Guide:
– HP 305A toner cartridge (CE410A)
– HP 305A cyan toner cartridge (CE411A)
– HP 305A yellow toner cartridge (CE412A)
– HP 305A magenta toner cartridge (CE413A)
Here’s a video tutorial to help you:
- Step 1 – Open the front panel of the HP LaserJet Pro 400 M451dn printer then carefully slide out the toner tray. One by one then remove the empty toner cartridge/s out of it slot and place them aside on top of a paper towel or dirty cloth.
- Step 2 – Lightly shake the new toner cartridge for several seconds. This will evenly distribute the toner powder inside the toner cartridge unit.
- Step 3 – Pull the tab straight out to remove the protective tape from the toner cartridge. Be mindful not to touch any of the toner powder lingering on the tape. Remember, toner powder is made of polymer particles that when inhaled can cause health risks. According to studies, a fine toner powder are said to have health effects comparable to inert dust. It can also cause irritation to people with respiratory conditions like asthma or bronchitis.
- Step 4 – Locate the toner cover and remove it from the cartridge unit.
- Step 5 – Locate the correct color placement and insert each toner cartridge accordingly. There are color guides that you can see in the toner tray for you to easily determine it. Once the HP toner cartridge is set properly on the its tray, you will hear a small click. This indicates that the toner cartridge is fixed on its place.
- Step 6 – Finally, push the toner tray back into its place and firmly close the front panel.
For more video tutorials on installing toner cartridges and printing tips, visit TonerBoss Official Youtube Page.
Fatal error: Call to undefined function wp_related_posts() in /home/content/t/o/n/tonerboss/html/wp-content/themes/mymag/single.php on line 24