How to Uninstall/Install Lexmark C540 Toner Cartridge in Lexmark C540N PrinterFebruary 6, 2013 No Comments
Happen to own a Lexmark laser printer that uses Lexmark C540 toner cartridges? Then if you do and you have a trouble installing new cartridges every time it loses its toner, then perhaps you should begin to learn how to instead of bugging every one you know, asking if any one of them is capable of doing the job. That’s why for today’s article, we’re going to give you the procedures on how to install Lexmark C540 toner cartridges on your Lexmark printer, we even included a video to help you.
Lexmark C540 toner cartridges replaces OEM part numbers Lexmark C540H2KG, Lexmark C540H1CG, Lexmark C540H1MG and Lexmark C540H1YG on the following Lexmark laser printers: C540N, C543DN, C544DN, C544DTN, C544DW, C544N, C546DTN, X543DN, X544DN, X544DTN, X544DW, X544N, X546DTN, X548DE and X548DTE.
How to Uninstall/Install your Lexmark C540 Toner Cartridge in your Lexmark C540N Printer
- Step 1 – Carefully open the side panel of your Lexmark printer where you can gain access the toner cartridges.
- Step 2 – Using the provided tabs pull up to release the old toner cartridges through its handle.
- Step 3 – Please note the correct color placement.
- Step 4 – Place the new toner cartridge in its correct color placement and firmly install. Repeat the procedure on the remaining three toner cartridges.
- Step 5 – After that firmly close the side panel and wait for your Lexmark printer to initialize and recognize the new toner cartridges installed. Once it is done, you can now resume back to printing.
TonerBoss offers an extensive selection of high quality Lexmark toner cartridges for Lexmark laser printers and multifunction printers. You will be pleased to know that all our compatible toners for Lexmark printers come with 1 year Warranty. And not only that, we also offer a $4.99 Flat-Rate UPS Ground shipping anywhere within the Continental U.S. and same day shipping if you order before 3 PM PST.