How to Save on Your Printers SuppliesApril 26, 2012 No Comments
Tired of spending too much on your printer and all its printing supplies? Let’s face it, how much money do you spend on printing? Though your printer might not have cost you a fortune, it can cost a hefty amount of money to refill the paper and its ink or toner throughout its lifetime. Fortunately, there are many ways to save on your printing supplies without splashing the cash on a toner cartridge.
- Click that “Print Preview” Button First – It wouldn’t hurt to try clicking the “print preview” before printing your document. It’s a smart way of looking over the contents of your document and making sure it’s error-free in such a way that you can avoid re-printing it, wasting time, paper and ink.
- Set Your Printer to “Eco Mode” – This printer setting uses less ink resulting in a lighter but still readable printout. Try using this setting in printing drafts. It saves your ink for your high-quality printouts and let’s you save up to $25 a year.
- Buy Remanufactured Toner and Ink Cartridges – These cartridges are reprocessed and refilled. Buying these products saves you money and also helps benefit the environment. You can find many online sellers of remanufactured toner and ink cartridges online including Tonerboss.com.
- Buy Compatible Ink or Toner Cartridges – Like remanufactured cartridges, using compatible ink and toner cartridges instead of OEM will definitely save you money.
- Save Paper – When printing drafts, you can use the back page of the sheet as well, and minimize the font style to use less page space.
- Save Colored Ink – You can reduce your printing cost by saving the colored ink/toner cartridges, which usually cost more than the black ones. If you’re not planning on submitting your printouts as a report or presentation, skip the color.
- Shop Online – Save yourself the trouble of searching strip malls and shops for hours, trying to find the right cartridges. Just surf the web and look for online retailers that offers printing products with affordable prices.
- Look for Online Coupons and Discounts – Online retailers of ink and toners often promote coupons and discounts in their websites and through their subscription feeds.
With these tips, you can surely save a few bucks on your printer supplies and enjoy your printing experience more. Once you start seeing the savings add up, you will never go back to your old ways of spending too much money on printing supplies. We, at Tonerboss.com can help you start now. We offer a wide range of compatible and remanufactured toner and ink cartridges for known brands like HP, Brother and Canon. Plus, we offer online coupons and discounts for our products backed by a 1 year-warranty.
Start saving on your printing supplies now with Tonerboss!
Fatal error: Call to undefined function wp_related_posts() in /home/content/t/o/n/tonerboss/html/wp-content/themes/mymag/single.php on line 24