More Facts about Ink Cartridges and Laser Toner CartridgesNovember 24, 2010 No Comments
However, you must also keep in mind that in order to have a good relationship with your printer, you need to know everything about it and its laser toner cartridges or the ink cartridge if it is an inkjet type. So to help you out with all the needed information, here are more facts about a printer’s supplies.
1. Once your printer starts showing “Low on Ink” or “Toner Low” messages, you should be have a spare laser toner cartridge or printer ink since this is the point wherein your printer’s prints would start to fade until you have totally consumed everything inside the cartridge. You can always purchase online from reliable stores like Tonerboss for more convenient shopping and great printer supplies too.
2. You can try to take off your printer cartridge then shake it a few times to allow the toner or ink to settle again, so you can continue printing while you are still waiting for your ordered printer cartridge to arrrive at your doorstep.
3. When you have installed your new ink cartridge, be sure to finish it within six months to avoid wasting your money. If you leave it sealed for sometime, just follow the expiration date given to be sure that you can still use it when you need it.
4. Never do anything to your ink cartridge that could cause damage to it like disassembling it or refilling it the wrong way.
5. If you accidentally installed a cartridge on the wrong spot, be sure to do proper maintenance and cleaning on the print heads to avoid printing errors.
Actually, there are so many facts and trivia about your printing partner but you must pay really good attention on those that require maintenance or extra care since you would not want your printer to do tantrums while you are printing your most important document, right?