Some Tips to Consider Before Buying Ink or Toner Cartridge OnlineDecember 17, 2009 No Comments
We know the holiday season is a season for giving. Nowadays, people create and print their own Christmas cards to give these a more personal touch. But imagine when have to replace your ink or toner cartridge to print your cards. This is when the holiday season can become a nightmare. It can be harassing especially when you’re out along with the rest of the world for some last minute shopping. Aside from joining the “rat race” in malls and shops, you’ll also be most likely stuck in heavy traffic.
Just thinking about this scenario can pretty much discourage you from going out of the house and save yourself from all those troubles. This is where online shopping comes in. Online shopping allows you to shop and buy what you need without leaving your house. All you need is a computer and an Internet connection. Good thing we now have online stores for your printer supply needs. Aside from the convenience of doing your shopping within the comforts of your own home, buying toner or ink cartridges (whether OEM, compatible or remanufactured) is cheaper online.
However, there are a few things that you should know before you actually make the online purchase. Online shopping is not safe because there are possibilities of you paying too much or not getting the quality that you deserve. To address this, TonerBoss gives you a few tips on how to purchase your ink or toner cartridge online. These tips are applicable not only to toner and ink cartridges but also to other products available via online shopping.
- Check or verify company information – Technically, you should go for a company that’s into selling ink and toner cartridges online for several years. The longer they are in the service, the better. You should look for companies that have more than two years experience in online selling to ensure smooth transactions. It is also better if the website carries a complete address and contact details. A street address is better than a P.O. Box address. The company should preferably have a toll-free number or a customer service hotline that is available 24/7. Lastly, the printer manufacturer or seller should also have a legitimate email address so you can contact them easily, anytime and anywhere. Check out TonerBoss with seven years experience in online selling.
- Good website information – Online companies should have a good and user-friendly websites. Customers should be able to understand all information posted and should be able to easily navigate through the site. Good online companies provide information on their websites including a glossary of terms that explains all the details about the ink and toner cartridges that they are selling; FAQ which answers the common inquiries that the company receives from its customers; company refund policy which explains how the customer can request for a refund (complete information along with time period and validity of refund); and company exchange policy which explains how the customer can request for exchange (if necessary).
- User-friendly product catalog or easy-to-use product selection – Customers should be able to navigate through the site and find the ink or toner cartridge that they need easily. This should take only a few minutes.
- Updated prices – One of the reasons why you opted for online shopping is because you want to save yourself from the hazards and expenses you would encounter when you go to a physical store. Online printer supplies stores should state their prices clearly and plainly. Indicate if the posted price is valid and up-to-date and if it already includes shipping costs and other fees. In general, online stores offer cheaper ink and toner cartridges so you’ll definitely pay less than when you go and buy from a store.
- Money back guarantee – Online companies that sell ink and toner cartridges should offer an unconditional money back guarantee. This means that you can always get in touch with the company if you are not satisfied with their product and arrange for a refund or exchange.
- Shipping information – Customers should verify the shipping information of the online store first before making the purchase. Check if the company offers free shipping. If not, clarify the shipping cost, lead time and courier.
- Secure server – Always verify if the online store has a secure server to ensure that your personal information will remain private. This also makes payment easier and faster.
- Order tracking – Online stores provide an order tracking function that allows customers to see the location and status of their purchase. In some cases, the online store gives customer the tracking number so they can track it through the shipping company.
Following these tips will certainly make your purchase transactions smooth and stress-free. This also ensures that you get the best warranty, service and products in the market at cheaper costs (of course).
Fatal error: Call to undefined function wp_related_posts() in /home/content/t/o/n/tonerboss/html/wp-content/themes/mymag/single.php on line 24