The HP ePrint Application: Allowing You to Print from Virtually AnywhereOctober 30, 2012 No Comments
One of the many features popular in Hewlett Packard printers is the HP ePrint application, this allows HP printer users to use mobile devices such as iPad, iPhone, Window tablet PCs, smartphones and android phones to print remotely virtually from anywhere and anytime. The HP ePrint application allows faster and easy file-sharing to the network, making sure that the document workflow is going smoothly.
The HP ePrint application is available in the latest web-connected HP printer series like HP Photosmart All-in-One. It lets you print documents under PDF format, Microsoft Office and JPG files from any mobile gadget with an e-mail access. This became possible through the use of cloud technology, wherein the user will send the file over the printer’s own e-mail address on the web, store it and send it to the printer to command printing at once.
So how do you use HP ePrint Application? Here’s how…
Step 1 – Enable Web Services
- Press the set-up button (wrench symbol) next to your printer’s display screen.
- Use the arrows to navigate to the wireless option, then press OK.
- Next, use the arrows to select Web Services, and press OK. HP ePrint is now activated on your printer.
Step 2 – Find Your Printers E-mail Address
- Press the set-up (wrench symbol) on your printer’s display screen.
- Use the arrows to navigate to the Wireless Option, and then press OK.
- Select Web Services Settings.
- Select Display E-mail Address.
- Your e-mail address will now be shown on the printer’s display screen. Note: You should copy the address and/or keep it in your address book on your mobile device.
You should also register at the HP ePrint Center online, this will allow you to have more control over your ePrint account and settings. When you finally needed to print a document on your HP e-Print enabled printer, all you have to do is send an e-mail just like you would normally do–though only this time, you’ll send it to your printer’s own e-mail address.
Never forget that your printer must be connected to the internet for you to receive your print job. If any problems would occur due to the connection, the print jobs will remain on the server for 24 hours.
Just in case, you will have plenty of documents to print. Make sure your printer supplies are sufficient, if not, then TonerBoss, the HP toner cartridges specialist, has a wide selection of compatible HP toner cartridges and HP ink cartridges which are ideal replacement cartridges for your HP laser printers and HP inkjet printers. Plus, we offer free-shipping on toner orders $49 and above, while shipping is free on inkjet cartridges order with no minimum order required. All our products are backed by 1-year warranty for your 100% satisfaction.
Legal Disclaimer: All trademarks that appear on this site are the property of their respective owners, who may or may not be affiliated with, connected to, or sponsored by http://www.tonerboss.com/.