The Most Affordable and Efficient HP LaserJet PrintersJune 20, 2012 No Comments
LaserJet is a brand name that identifies the line of DEP (dry electrophotographic) laser printers manufactured by the American multinational information technology corporation, Hewlett Packard. HP LaserJet, in fact, was the world’s first desktop laser printer in the year 1984. It was a 300 dpi (dots per inch), 8 ppm (page per minute) printer that was compatible for IBM personal computers and offered for the price of $3,500. And since its emergence, more enhanced LaserJet printers was introduced to the market, focusing on small-to-medium sized businesses and micro-offices, until they started to produce LaserJet MFPs as well that can print, fax, copy and scan.
This makes HP’s line of LaserJet printers ideal for any business environment. But since laser printers are likely to cost more than inkjet printers, micro-business and home-offices’ owners have a hard time in deciding whether to buy an inkjet printer over a laser printer to save money. However, you may not take benefit from this decision on the long run since inkjet cartridges runs out faster than toner cartridges used in laser printers, making their cost-per-page higher.
So, if you’re more of a penny-wise and quality-wise business person then you might want to take note of this list about the most affordable and efficient HP Laserjet Printers, the TonerBoss blog has roundup with from CNET Reviews:
- HP LaserJet1320 – The HP LaserJet 1320 printer is a great monochrome laser printer that offers a fine output, duplex-printing, and a tight footprint that lets it fit right into any business or home office. This printer is available for the low price of $109.99 and runs with the HP toner cartridges, HP Q5949A (HP49A) and HP Q5949X (HP49X).
- HP LaserJet 1018 – The HP LaserJet 1018 printer is considered as one of the perfect home-office printer that offers a small footprint, quick first page out and is easy to set up. This printer is available for the low price of $139.00 and runs with the HP toner cartridges, HP Q2612A (HP12A) and HP Q2612X (HP12X).
- HP LaserJet 1020 – The HP LaserJet 1020 is a good deal for home-offices who have a light print needs, an inexpensive printer that offers low print costs and manual feed tray for one-off prints. This laser printer is available for affordable the price of $114.99 and runs with the same HP toners such as the HP LaserJet 1018.
- HP LaserJet1022 – The HP LaserJet 1022 is an inexpensive, light weight and attractive printer that offers quick, high-quality printouts that is PC and Mac compatible, and comes in ready-network models. This laser printer is available for the price of $164.99 and runs with the same HP toner cartridges such as the HP LaserJet1018 and HP Laserjet 1022.
- HP LaserJet Pro M1212nf MFP – The HP LaserJet Pro M1212nf is a compact mono laser MFP that boasts a cheap price, a compact design, dead-simple installation and quick print speeds. This laser printer is available for the low price of $159.00 and runs with the HP toner cartridge, HP CE285A (HP85A).
At TonerBoss.com, we have an exclusive supply of quality compatible HP toners for these set of LaserJet printers that can save you up to 50% of your printing expenses. Our toner cartridges are professionally built to meet or exceed the performance of their OEM counterparts and are backed by 1-year Money Back Guarantee for your 100% satisfaction.
Fatal error: Call to undefined function wp_related_posts() in /home/content/t/o/n/tonerboss/html/wp-content/themes/mymag/single.php on line 24