TonerBoss Coupons for January 2014January 14, 2014 2 Comments
It’s 2014 and if one of your resolution involves saving money this year then let start the month of January right. TonerBoss, the leading hp toner cartridges and printer cartridges specialist, will help you save on your printing costs by offering you discounts and promos. And for January, here are latest TonerBoss coupons and coupon codes you can avail and use the next time you purchase your printer supplies from us straight out from our main site:
- Get 15% Off Orders $150+ for the New Year! - To celebrate 2014, we are offering 10% Off Orders $150 or More. Stock up on compatible and remanufactured toners and inks for next year! We also now offer general office products like binders, folders, pens and staples at prices lower than the leading office supplies stores. Use coupon code TBNEWYEAR to start saving now! This offer ends on January 14, 2014.
- Educational Institution Discount - For students and school employees, get 10% off your order with no minimum. Just call TonerBoss toll-free number 1-877-212-3809 for details.
- TonerBoss Government and Military Discount Program - A government or military employee then get a 10% discount from TonerBoss. Just call our toll free number 1-877-212-3809 to notify our customer service representative that you’re a government and military employee so he or she can confirm your .mil or .gov e-mail address and complete your order with a 10% discount applied.
- Volume Discount - Buy 3 or more of the same cartridge and get up to 15% off. No coupon code required.
- Free-Shipping Promo - Free-shipping on purchases $49 or more. No coupon code required. While shipping is free for all ink cartridges with no coupon code needed.
Want to be updated to the latest deals and discount TonerBoss has to offer then go directly at TonerBoss Coupons Page and sign up on our Newsletter to receive news and the newest promos you can avail via e-mail. For more questions regarding TonerBoss coupons, visit TonerBoss.com or contact our sales representatives through the phone (877-212-3809) or via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.